60 inch (1.524 mm)
36,3 / 37,3 / 38,3 inch (922 / 947 / 972 mm)
Scanning speed2 (inch / second)
When scanning documents with maximum width
200 dpi, RGB color scan
Upgrade to 17.8 inches per second, color scan
200 dpi scan according to grayscale / monochrome
Wattage2 (documents / hour)
Each scan takes 60 minutes, including time to roll - drop paper, calculated according to the complete scan
Paper size Arch E, color RGB, 200 dpi
Paper size Arch E, monochrome, 200 dpi
Paper size A0, color RGB, 200 dpi
A0 paper size, monochrome, 200 dpi
Maximum media width
61,8 inch (1.570 mm)
CCD technology scanner
7 x 4 color linear CCD (RGB and gray)
Depth of field
0,3 inch (7 mm)
Maximum media thickness
0,6 inch (15 mm)
Total number of pixels
0,1% +/- 1 pixel
Write data (color / monochrome)
48-bit color / 16-bit grayscale
Adobe RGB, Device RGB, RAW RGB, sRGB
USB 3.0 with xDTR
Gigabit Ethernet with xDTR2.5
Pull / Push
WIDEsystem (driver), Nextimage 5, iOS app (handset), tablet/ĐTDĐ Android/OS
Big TIFF, TIF, JPG, PDF, PDF/A, DWF, CALS, BMP, JPEG-2000(JP2), JPEG2000 Extended(JPX), TIF-G3, TIF-G4, PDF,....
Device control program
64-bit Windows 10, 8, Windows 7
64-bit TWAIN application for EDM and imaging software
Volume & Dimensions
62,5 kg (173,8 lb) /
Certification / compliance
RoHS, cUL, CE, Tax Union, CCC, VCCI, KC, Ukr, ENERGY STAR
Country of Origin (COO)
Design in Denmark, made in China
The scanner complies with TAA standards only for US customers and is assembled in Denmark
The HD Ultra X series brings the ideal standard for power. It takes no warm-up time, super fast speed, instant recognition of paper size and it transfers data to your screen faster than any other large format scanner on the market.
- Increase work productivity
- Multifunctional - Higher power - Better performance
- New standard in large format scanning technology
- With CCD technology, the scanning product of HD Ultra X has the same color as the original. Clear scans with unrivaled sharpness. With our Nextimage 5 software, you can organize high quality scans and improve the look and feel of the original.
- Flexibility. HD Ultra X Series makes life easier. You can place the original where you want and adjust the input thickness up to 12 mm to record artwork, blueprints, photographs, maps, etc. HD Ultra has everything you need, with just one device.
- Working process. This product range has three solutions to choose from: standalone solution, All-In-One solution (AIO) or ScanStation Pro solution. Whatever you need, we can meet.
- High quality lens. The CCD Contex scanner uses high-end Fujifilm lenses, giving you the best quality high-resolution images available on the market.
- Save your valuable time with the ability to start scanning without booting time.
- Real size detection You do not need a driver to do anything. It will automatically detect the width of the document without your help.
- OTAC With the optimized Thickness Adjustment function, you can easily adjust the scanner to match the original just before the scan.